IMACS has granted a special issue on the
international journal Applied Numerical Mathematics
dedicated to papers presented at the conference.
Applied Numerical Mathematics is an IMACS journal indexed by Scopus and ISI.
In order to submit a paper to the special issue, please, follow the procedure set out below.
- Prepare your manuscript according to the guide for authors available here . Remember that the page limit is set as follows: 20 pages for plenary speakers and 15 pages for all the other speakers.
- Link to the web page of the journal here .
- Log in as an author and choose "Submit a new manuscript".
- Link to orcid.
- Choose Article Type SI:IWANASP18.
- The deadline for submission was extended to February 15, 2019.
- Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or
firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as you have submitted the paper.
Workshop on Numerical Solution of Integral and Differential Equations
University of Gdansk, Poland